i have often regretted my speech, never my silence.

:)

say alhamdulillah. say praises be to Allah.

till that one moment in time. till that one given time. no more, no less.

p.s: till then, do not give up, ok??

if life gives you lemon, you make lemonade. don't throw the lemons away. :)

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

praise be to HIM_


Okey, I’m back. 


The usual. Just when I wanted to say more, there will always something that makes me feel the need to hold that thought. huhu.. 

Nature said, ‘’come, come!’’ . ‘’oh man, not now’’, I said. Well of course I gotta attend that call A.S.A.P..

 That’s beauty of nature. 

At least it gives me some more time to think of what am I gonna say next, right?? 
Ngeh3~ 



Praise be to HIM..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Brown Pointer Wavy TailOrange Pointer Wavy Tail